Charged is hosting a virtual conference on EV engineering that’s free to attend and it starts today. The conference includes live webinar sessions with interactive Q&As and on-demand webinars.
View the daily session schedule online here.
All of the live sessions will be recorded and available to view after the broadcasts. You can access the recorded videos on each session’s registration page.
Tuesday, April 20, 2021 Session Topics:
- A Holistic Approach to Developing High Speed Electrified E-Axles
- Bonding The Energy Revolution: Inverters & Battery With Focus On Process Monitoring
- Process Technology Solutions For EVs: Power Electronics, Motors, And Battery Storage Systems
- Electrifying Auxiliaries: Overview Of KEB T6 Auxiliary Inverter System For Commercial EV Applications
Advantages Of Using Bidirectional, Regenerative DC Supplies For EV Power And Drivetrain Test
- High-Voltage Distribution System Solutions
- An Introduction To Battery Testing
- Testing Conformance & Interoperability Of EVs and Charging Infrastructure
- EV Electrical Insulation Choices & How Semi-Structure Insulation Tape Optimizes Battery Insulation & Assembly Performance
- Predicting And Preventing Thermal Runaway in EV Battery Systems By Utilizing A Unique Measurement System
- Safer Interconnection Methods For Battery Cells
- E-Mobility Market And Charging Trends In The All-Electric Society
- Transmissions For Heavy-Duty EVs
- Driving High Voltage Switches In EV Power Systems
- Liquid Cooling & XFC – The Musts Behind Chemically Compatible Components