Continual improvements and innovations in motor and inverter technologies are key to furthering the goal of global decarbonization in the transportation industry. During this webinar, engineering professionals who develop motor and inverter systems will learn how to more effectively benchmark data for and troubleshoot issues with energy efficiency in EV powertrains.
Join this session at our Fall Virtual Conference on EV Engineering, presented by Yokogawa Test & Measurement, to learn about:
Baselines for system efficiency and inverter control signal analysis at the systems levelCritical measurements to benchmark inverter input, inverter output, and motor outputAnalysis of motor control signals like torque control variables, positional sensors, and PWM and torque measurements
Other sessions at our Spring Virtual Conference include:
Optimizing EV & Battery Test Systems Utilizing A Common DC Bus Solution, SiC Inverter Technology, And Flexible HiL Components
Unico will provide an overview presentation outlining EV & Battery test/simulation applications utilizing Common DC Bus testing systems, including:
– Universal Inverter ApplicationsInverter Testing
– eMotor Emulator ApplicationseAxle TestingBattery Simulation/Testing
– Benefits of Full Half Bridge Design
– Increased Control Capability at/near 0 VFlexibility/Expandability
– Series/Parallel System ConfigurationsImplementing Overload Capability
– Increased Capability/Lower CostBenefits of SiC Inverter Integration
Broadcast live October 17 – 720, 2022, the conference content will span the EV engineering supply chain and ecosystem, including motor and power electronics design and manufacturing, cell development, battery systems, testing, powertrains, thermal management, circuit protection, wire and cable, EMI/EMC and more.